Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The dreaded bathroom

My master bathroom disaster....

I told my husband and myself this room is awful and should be the LAST thing we spend money on. My hope was eventually to rip it out and start from scratch. Well, after 6 months of storing our spare towels on the floor and anything else on the window sill, I changed my tune.

We aren't putting much into it, but enough to make it easier to use. As we put 1 thing in, something started to bloom. I don't HATE it as much anymore...


Here's a mental refresher from this side:


Not much done here, just shelves and some paint, but white trim versus natural oak and some new shelving and a brushed nickel toilet paper roll versus the oak and gold one. Still a lot of work to do - paint the rest of the bathroom trim and walls, paint the vanities and mirror brown, floors, etc etc. Either way, I already like looking in there better.

No comments:

Post a Comment